- Must be at least 14 years of age (under 18 will require parent consent and workers permit)
- Flexible schedule with availability on weekdays & some weekends
- Minimum commitment of 10 hours of service per month
- Dependability to arrive on time for shifts
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- Ability to be on your feet for up to two hours at a time
- Must own or obtain an e-mail address
- Must attend orientation
- Recognition at volunteer events
- Free parking available
- High School or College Credit if applicable
Submission of this application does not guarantee placement. Candidates are selected on an as-needed basis and will be screened to determine placement and eligibility. Screening may include reference checks, fingerprinting, background checks or other referencing depending on placement.